INTEGRAL PRIVACY NOTICE PROSPECTS, CUSTOMERS AND USERS
-WEB PAGE AND SOCIAL NETWORKS-
THE YELLOW RABBIT, S.A. DE C.V.
Welcome to the Comprehensive Privacy Notice for Prospects, Clients and Users of Social Networks (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook of THE YELLOW RABBIT, S.A. DE C.V.) and the website: www.thegatheringseries.com.
This document provides information on the use of your personal data when you purchase services, when you request commercial information, when you subscribe to our periodic communications, or when you browse any of the Social Networks and the website indicated in the previous paragraph.
In this vein of ideas and in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter, the Law), its Regulations and other applicable regulations on the matter, we make available to you here Privacy Notice the existence and main characteristics of the treatment to which your personal data will be subjected, in order that you can exercise your rights to informational self- determination, privacy and protection of personal data.
Identity and address of the Responsible
THE YELLOW RABBIT, S.A. DE C.V., commercially known as YELLOW RABBIT, is responsible for the processing of your personal data, residing Calzada de los Reyes 316, Col. Jardín Tetela, Cuernavaca, Morelos, C.P. 62136.
Personal Data collected by the Responsible
To fulfill the purposes that we describe later, YELLOW RABBIT collects the categories of personal data that we indicate below:
- Identification data;
- Contact information
- Browsing and device data, such as IP address, geographic location, browser type, system type, content and pages visited.
We may collect these categories of personal data directly or indirectly; Therefore, our Privacy Notice will always be made available to you for your consultation, at any time that you require or request it.
Sensitive personal data
To fulfill the purposes described in this Notice, we inform you that YELLOW RABBIT does not process or request sensitive personal data.
Do we process data from third parties or minors?
If you provide identification and contact data of third parties for customer service or commercial information purposes, you must inform them about the existence of the processing of their personal data and the content of this Privacy Notice.
When you provide personal data of third parties, you state with their delivery that you have the consent of their owners to provide their information to YELLOW RABBIT.
For the purposes established in this Privacy Notice, YELLOW RABBIT does not request personal data from minors through forms or questionnaires. If, despite the foregoing, you provide personal data of minors, or they provide them directly to YELLOW RABBIT, we will understand that their parents or guardians have consented to the delivery of said data.
Parents and guardians may at any time exercise the ARCO rights or revoke the consent for the processing of the personal data of minors that they have provided to YELLOW RABBIT, in those cases that current legislation allows.
We process personal data for two types of purposes: primary and secondary.
Purposes of the processing of your personal data
YELLOW RABBIT will process your personal data for the following PRIMARY PURPOSES:
- To offer you the services, tournaments, side events, online games and products that we make available to you through our social networks and website.
- Statistics of the services, tournaments, side events, online games and provided through the website.
- Contact you to provide you with information about the services, tournaments, side events, online games and products that we make available to you, when requested on our website, by phone, email, or through instant text messaging.
- Follow up on complaints, suggestions, complaints, doubts and / or clarifications.
- Manage your corresponding registration in our communication channels such as newsletters or blogs and, communicate to you, the publication of new content in said channels.
- Where appropriate, data analysis through the use of analytics, artificial intelligence and / or big data technologies, in order to evaluate the use of our online services, improve their performance and / or correct errors.
- To comply with legal or administrative obligations and requirements, including the delivery of information on fraud or identity theft.
- File of information on the use of our services for the fulfillment of the applicable legal dispositions, including the defense of the interests of YELLOW RABBIT before judicial or administrative instances.
Additionally, if you have not expressed your opposition, YELLOW RABBIT may process your personal data for the following SECONDARY PURPOSES:
- Sending commercial, advertising, promotional and informative communications, as well as personalized offers based on your interests and consumer history, related to the services and products that YELLOW RABBIT sells, or brands of our business partners. Such communications include sending emails, SMS, telephone calls, and other forms of electronic or postal communication.
- Survey of satisfaction, consumption habits and / or studies to improve our services.
- Sending invitations to events, fairs, exhibitions, presentations, contests, trainings, promotions, or other types of activities organized or sponsored by YELLOW RABBIT.
- Generation of user profiles, using analytical technology or big data.
If you change your mind, you can oppose the processing of your personal data for the secondary purposes indicated above, and you can even revoke your consent for such purposes. In such cases, you may communicate your decision through the procedure provided in the section “ARCO Rights and / or Revocation of Consent for the Processing of Personal Data” of this Privacy Notice.
With whom can we share your personal data?
YELLOW RABBIT may share your information (carry out transfers of personal data), both within and outside of Mexico, in the following cases and for the purposes indicated:
- To our affiliates, business partners, owners of the trademarks linked on the website, gaming platforms licensor or others involved on the services, tournaments, side events, online games and products that we make available to you through our social networks and website. We require that this parties process such information in compliance whit this Policy Notice, we authorized them to use the information only for the proposes for which it is provided to them, and we require them to use reasonable confidentiality measures.
- Specialized service providers, when we carry out identity checks or validations on the veracity and quality of the information provided to YELLOW RABBIT.
- We disclose such information to service providers working on our behalf, such as, to: provide website hosting, maintenance, and security services; fulfill orders; conduct data analysis and create reports; offer certain functionality; or assist YELLOW RABBIT on improving the Services, or creating new services and features. We require that this parties process such information in compliance whit this Policy Notice, we authorized them to use the information only for the proposes for which it is provided to them, and we require them to use reasonable confidentiality measures.
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations of information or information requirement duly founded and motivated in the regulations that apply.
The Law establishes that the transfers of personal data do not require your consent to be carried out, but we are obliged to inform about them.
Any transfer of your personal data that does require your consent to be carried out, will be previously informed, through the corresponding communication and the update to this Privacy Notice.
ARCO Rights and / or Revocation of Consent for the processing of personal data
In all legally appropriate cases, you or your legal representative may exercise any of the Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (hereinafter, ARCO Rights), as well as to Revoke your Consent for the treatment or transfer of your data. personal data, so at any time you can send a request to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remind you that the ARCO Rights and / or Revocation of Consent can only be exercised by the owner or his legal representative after proof of identity, which is why the request you send us must be accompanied by the digitization of an official identification, as can be one of the following: INE, Passport or Immigration Document that confirms the legal stay of the foreigner in the country.
Likewise, we inform you that for your request to proceed, it is essential to complete all the information that we set out below, which will be used to prove your identity:
- DATA OF THE HOLDER: Full name, telephone, and email (where the answer to your request will be communicated).
- REPRESENTATIVE INFORMATION (ONLY IF APPLICABLE): Full name. In the case of being the legal representative of the owner, the corresponding public instrument in original must be attached to the document, or, where appropriate, a power of attorney signed before two witnesses.
- ARCO RIGHTS: Indicate the right (s) you wish to exercise: Access, Rectification, Cancellation and / or Opposition. Likewise, a description must be made of the personal data with respect to which it is intended to exercise the right (s) indicated above and / or anyother comment that helps us better attend to your request.
- OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION: Please attach the documentation that you consider supporting your request and help us to process it properly. In the request for Rectification of personal data (incorrect data, correct data and document that proves your information).
If the information provided in your application is erroneous or insufficient, or the corresponding accreditation documents are not accompanied, YYELOW RABBIT, within five (5) business days following the receipt of the request, may require you to provide the elements or documents necessary to process it. You will have ten (10) business days to meet the request, counted from the day after you have received it. If no response is provided within said period, the corresponding request will be deemed not submitted.
YELLOW RABBIT will notify you of the decision adopted, within a maximum period of twenty (20) business days from the date the request was received, so that, if it is appropriate, make the request effective. same within fifteen (15) business days after the response is communicated. The response will be provided electronically to the email address specified in your request.
If you revoke your consent and said revocation is appropriate, YELLOW RABBIT will stop processing your personal data for the purposes indicated in this Notice.
Regarding requests to exercise the right of Cancellation, it is important to point out that it is not absolute, please consider that we must store information that allows us to comply with legal obligations. In this case, your personal data will remain blocked and will only be disclosed at the request of competent authorities when there is a duly founded and motivated request.
Means to limit the use or disclosure of your data
You may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by directing the corresponding request through the email: email@example.com,. The requirements to prove your identity, as well as the procedure to meet your request will be the same as those indicated for the exercise of ARCO Rights.
We inform you that there is a Public Registry to Avoid Advertising, which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Prosecutor’s Office (PROFECO), so that your data is not used to receive advertising or promotions of goods or services. For more information on said registry, you can consult the PROFECO Internet portal (http://rpc.profeco.gob.mx), or contact the organization directly at 01800- 962-8000.
The cookies used by YELLOW RABBIT allow us to collect, analyze and preserve electronic information related to your browsing habits and the use of our communication channels and forms for online purchases. Cookies allow information to be collected automatically, at the same time that the user makes use of the web and our online services.
For more detailed information about cookies and how you can disable them depending on your browser and operating system, we recommend that you visit the site www.allaboutcookies.org, which explains step by step how to disable them.
You should know that if you disable cookies or prevent their installation, you may not be able to use some functions of our website fully or correctly.
Data Protection Authority
If deemed necessary, we inform you that you have the right to go to the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI), to assert any disagreement related to your Right to Data Protection.
Contact for questions or clarifications
Our Department of Protection of Personal Data is at your service to provide you with any additional information you require or, where appropriate, to resolve any questions that may arise regarding privacy and protection of personal data, for which you can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modifications and updates
This Privacy Notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; of our own needs for the services, we offer; of our privacy practices; of changes in our business model, for which YELLOW RABBIT undertakes to keep you informed about the changes that this Privacy Notice may undergo.
You can request this document at any time from YELLOW RABBIT at the email account: email@example.com., or you can check its publication in the “Privacy Notices” section and it will be available on the website: www.thegatheringseries.com.
Date for last update: March 30, 2022.